Trek Grade: Easy
Best Time: September to December and January - May
Average Walking: 4 to 6 hours per day
Duration: 6 days ex Kathmandu
Maximum Elevation: 2000 meters
Main points of interests.
•Breathtaking views of the Annapurnas and Machhapuchhare
•Explore Nepal’s culture and traditions
•Beautiful birds and wildlife
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu
We will meet you and greet you and transfer you to the Hotel.
Day 02: Half day sightseeing tour of Kathmandu (Optional)
Day 03: Kathmandu to Pokhara
Early in the morning drive to Pokhara by tourist bus (approximately 6 hrs with breaks), Arrive Pokhara in mid afternoon, transfer to Lake side tourist hotel in Pokhara. Explore surrounding areas, and boating across Fewa lake and visit Barahi temple. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Pokhara – Khade Khola - Bhumdi
We drive from Pokhara to Khade Khola and trek up hill for lunch. After lunch the path begins by passing through the villages surrounded by beautiful mountain views. We then drive to Thado Khola passing Devis Falls on the way. The trek then to Bhumdi is through lush forest. The views of Himalchuli, Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Annapurna range and Fishtail are stunning.
Day 05: Bhumdhi - Panchase Bhanjang
If the weather is good, there will be a great opportunity to catch the mountain views along the trail. The route heads up through forest affording plenty of time to spot the bird and plant life. When we reach Bhanjang at the foot of Panchase Hill, the views over Pokhara Valley and Phewa Lake are fantastic.
Day 06: Panchase - Bhadaure
Early morning start for a trek up Panchase Hill to admire the views then after lunch we head to Bhadure.
Day 07: Bhadaure- Pokhara via Naudada
the trail descends down and then up to Naudada. We then drive back to Pokhara.
Day 08: Pokhara to Kathmandu
Early morning start to catch the tourist bus to Kathmandu & trip concludes
• Arrival & Departure transfer from international airport to hotel
• All transportation, Kathmandu/Pokhara/Kathmandu by tourist bus or by plane(if desired) & hotel/trek hotel transfers by private vehicle
• All ground transportation(hotel/trekking point/hotel) by private vehicle
• 2 nights accommodation at Tourist Hotel with breakfast
• 2 nights accommodation at a nice tourist hotel Pokhara(room only)
• 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea ) during the trek & hot breakfast & lunch on the way to Pokhara & Kathmandu
• Accommodation of Lodges, Guesthouses best available on trek
• Boiled water to be provided on trek
• Yoga Guide and a Porter
• Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff
• First Aid medical kit
• Area Permit for Annapurna Conservation and TIMS permit
• Yoga sessions to be conducted during morning and evening depending on the climatic condition, fitness etc.
• Airfare domestic(optional) / international flights
Nepal entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival of Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu which will require 2 passport size photos
• All alcoholic, mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internets.
• Personal Trekking Equipment, medical and travel insurance
• Any cost incurred due to emergency evacuation, unforeseen events
Yoga Kathmandu ~ Massage Treatments Kathmandu ~ Thai Massage Kathmandu ~ Deep Tissue Massage Kathmandu ~ Energy Balancing Kathmandu
Reiki Kathmandu ~ Thai Yoga Massage Kathmandu ~ Holistic Massage Kathmandu