Trek Grade: Moderate
Best Time: September to December and January - May
Average Walking: 4 to 6 hours per day
Duration: 7 days ex Kathmandu
Maximum Elevation: 3180 meters
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu
We will meet you and greet you at the airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Half Day Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu or optional (Rest day)
Day 03: Kathmandu to Pokhara
Early in the morning drive to Pokhara by tourist bus (approximately 6 hrs with breaks), Arrive Pokhara in mid afternoon, transfer to Lake side tourist hotel in Pokhara. Explore surrounding areas, and boating across Fewa lake and visit Barahi temple. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Drive to Nayapul (1010meters)and trek to Tikhedunga (1570meters) 3 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
After our breakfast, we take an early morning 1 hours drive to Nayapul. Our first day of trekking is a bit easier hike through the bank of Modi Khola river, and the beautiful sight of lowland rice fields.
Day 05: Trek to Ghorepani (2840meters) 5 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Leaving Tikhedunga, we begin our journey with steep climb to Ulleri ascending a steep stone staircase (which has about 3300 steps), a difficult part for most of the trekkers. During our 5 hrs hike we will experience the majestic views, rhododendron forest, beautiful villages, flora and funna and many more.
Day 06: Early morning hike up to Poon Hill (3210meters) and trek to Tadapani (2660meters). Overnight at Guesthouse.
Early morning climb up to Poon Hill to see panoramic view with beautiful sun rise and after breakfast trek to Tadapani through dense forest; we get chance to see monkeys, birds and other animals.
Day 07: Trek to Ghandruk (1940meters.) 4 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
After having breakfast we descend down through a forest, a short steep descend among rocks lead to a stream crossing, then the gentle descend down passomg over streams, leading out on the ridge to Ghandruk.
Day 08: Trek to Nayapul (1010 meters) and drive to Pokhara. Overnight at hotel.
Approx two hours hike from Ghandrunk all the way down hill through village and terraced fields to Syauli Bazaar. Along the way we can see good view of Annapurna South and Machhapuchhare. Then, the trails follow the Modi River till Nayapul after Birethanti and drive to Pokhara. If time permits, we then drive back to Pokhara. Side excursion of Davis Fall, Tibetan Refugee camp & Fewa Lake in the evening.
Day 09: Drive back to Kathmandu (1345meters) by tourist bus. Overnight at hotel.
We drive back to Kathmandu by tourist bus with a good sceneries along the way. Arrive Kathmandu and trek concludes
• Arrival & Departure transfer from international airport to hotel
• All transportation, Kathmandu/Pokhara/Kathmandu by tourist bus or by plane(if desired) & hotel/trek hotel transfers by private vehicle
• All ground transportation(hotel/trekking point/hotel) by private vehicle
• 2 nights accommodation at Tourist Hotel with breakfast
• 2 nights accommodation at a nice tourist hotel Pokhara(room only)
• 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea ) during the trek & hot breakfast & lunch on the way to Pokhara & Kathmandu
• Accommodation of Lodges, Guesthouses best available on trek
• Boiled water to be provided on trek
• Yoga Guide and a Porter
• Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff
• First Aid medical kit
• Area Permit for Annapurna Conservation and TIMS permit
• Yoga sessions to be conducted during morning and evening depending on the climatic condition, fitness etc.
• Airfare domestic(optional) / international flights
Nepal entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival of Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu which will require 2 passport size photos
• All alcoholic, mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internets.
• Personal Trekking Equipment, medical and travel insurance
• Any cost incurred due to emergency evacuation, unforeseen events
Note: Yoga sessions are conducted in the morning and the evening depending on the weather condition and client’s desire.
Yoga Kathmandu ~ Massage Treatments Kathmandu ~ Thai Massage Kathmandu ~ Deep Tissue Massage Kathmandu ~ Energy Balancing Kathmandu
Reiki Kathmandu ~ Thai Yoga Massage Kathmandu ~ Holistic Massage Kathmandu